Saturday, September 24, 2016

POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PRAYER POINTS

CONFESSION: Psalm 91


PRAYER POINTS:

1. O God, arise and pursue all my pursuers this year, in the name of Jesus.

2. I shall finish this year stronger and better, in the name of Jesus.

3. This year, I shall sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.

4. This year, the voice of sorry, try again next year will not be my lot, in Jesus’ name.

5. O God, arise and reschedule my life for uncommon success this year, in Jesus’ name.

6. O God, breathe over my destiny and change my story this year, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God of Joseph, arise and let my glory shine this year, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil hand, assigned to scatter my success and increase this year, wither, in the name of Jesus.

9. What stopped my progress last year, will not stop me this year, in the name of Jesus.

10. I shall not finish this year in shame and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

11. I shall sit on my throne of celebration this year, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every power dispatched from darkness to frustrate me this year, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every personality ordained to bless my life this year, appear, in the name of Jesus.

14. O God, arise and let my story change for the best this year, in the name of Jesus.

15. Any power planning to sabotage my progress this year, receive open disgrace, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every affliction, targeted at my dwelling place this year, backfire, in Jesus’ name.

17. Come Holy Spirit by Your power and be my defender this year, in the name of Jesus.

18. This year, I refuse to rotate, roam and circulate on the same spot, in the name of Jesus.

19. This year, I withdraw my name from the register of frustrations, limitations and stagnation, in the name of Jesus.

20. I prophesy to you, my spiritual legs, this year, you will move me forward, in the name of Jesus.

21. For this year, I receive power to walk, run and fly as an eagle, in the name of Jesus.

22. O Lord, this year, lift me to the higher ground, in the name of Jesus.

23. This year, I am unstoppable as the wind, in the name of Jesus.

24. I subdue and overthrow all the anti-progress forces assigned against my life this year, in the name of Jesus.

25. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.

26. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

27. Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.

28. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Confessions by Dr Daniel K. Olukoya, General Overseer MFM


If Daily Prayer Points has been a blessing or source of encouragement to you please consider supporting us by making a donation. Your contribution big or small, is deeply appreciated. Be Blessed!

=>> 30 Days of Prayer <<=

=>> There Is Power in Prayer! Your Prayers Have the Power to Profoundly Impact Your Destiny. <<=

Prayer is the most powerful weapon against trials. The most effective medicine against sickness. And the most valuable gift to give to yourself and your loved ones. Through prayer, you can conquer all things.

Jumpstart your prayer life today with empowering, uplifting and inspiring 30 Days of Prayer. Act Now! Don’t let the enemy cheat you out of your divine destiny! Invest in your prayer life today, and begin to unlock your destiny through powerful prayers!

Don’t underestimate the power of prayer! People are testifying of financial breakthroughs, business breakthroughs, job promotions, marital breakthroughs, academic breakthroughs, healing and so much more, after 30 Days of Prayer!

~ Act Now, Tomorrow Is Promised to Man! Take the Challenge Today & Begin to Unlock Your Destiny Today! Tomorrow May Be Too Late! ~

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18: "Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

=>> 30 Days of Prayer <<=




The Key to Answered Prayers:


1. Have faith.
2. Be obedient.
3. Seek God’s will.
4. Repent your sins.
5. Pray without ceasing.
6. Pray with perseverance.
7. Praying with persistence.
8. Pray in the name of Jesus.
9. Give thanks and praise to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Share